First Night Facts
Admissions & Pricing:
Each and every button purchase goes towards supporting First Night’s endeavors to continue to bring the City of St Pete Art in Unexpected places! Button sales are an important part of our event so that we can make sure that the tradition of First Night is available for years to come.
REMEMBER: Our custom designed buttons are limited editions so get them while they last! In the event that we sell out of buttons, hand stamps will be used in their place.
$12 for Adults; $5 for children 6-12; 5 and under free.
Button prices after December 30th:
$15 for Adults; $10 for children 6-12; 5 and under free.
How to purchase First Night Buttons:
Option One: Purchase buttons online now until December 26th (discounted rate)
Pre-purchase your buttons through our website. Orders are shipped on Monday, Wednesday and Friday beginning November 1st.
Option Two: Buy Buttons Locally November 1st-December 30th while supplies last (discounted rate)
Acceptable forms of payment: Cash or checks
Note: Checks must include a phone number and be made payable to: First Night St. Petersburg
Gas Convenience Stores
- Old Northeast Rally 2131 4th St. N – St. Petersburg
- Rally 10801 Gulf Blvd. – Treasure Island and Seminole
- Citgo, 5401 Seminole Blvd. – Seminole
Kahwa Coffee Shops
- Kahwa Expresso Bar NE 475 2nd Street North – St. Petersburg
- Kahwa Cafe 204 2nd Avenue South – St. Petersburg
- Kahwa Henderson 3928 Henderson Blvd – Tampa
- Annex 400 Beach, 400 Beach Drive – St. Petersburg
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown 300 4th St. N – St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce 100 2nd Ave N #150 – St. Petersburg
- The Morean Arts Center, 719 Central Ave. – St. Petersburg
- Florida CraftArt, 501 Central Ave. – St. Petersburg
- ARTicles Gallery- 1431 & 1445 Central Ave 33705
- Imagine Museum- 1901 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33713
- Local Shops 1- 2908 Beach Blvd S, Gulfport, FL 33707
- Chamber of Commerce Visitor’s Center, 100 Second Ave. N – St. Petersburg 12/26th to 12/30th only
Option Three: Day of Event on December 31st (Regular price)
- Main Tent sales begin at noon and go until 11:00 p.m. Throughout the evening, tickets can also be purchased at the First Night venues, check out our Events Map for more information for the specific ticket sales and start times at each venue.
This event was designed to provide equal opportunity for enjoyment to all participants. If you would like to request any particular aids or services pursuant to disability laws, please contact Allen Loyd at (727) 823-8906 or the City of St. Petersburg Community Affairs Department at (727) 893-7345 or (727) 892-5259 TDD/ TYY.
Handicap accessibility ramps can also be found on the google map.
To Downtown St. Petersburg
- From Tampa (North) Take I-275 South to I-375 exit (left lane). Follow signs to Sundial and The Pier. Exit at 9th St. or 4th St. See our map for the available parking areas.
- From Bradenton (South) Take I-275 North to I-375 exit (right lanes). Follow signs to Sundial and The Pier. Exit at 9th St. or 4th St See our map for the available parking areas.
Park in one of the Parking garages and wear your walking shoes. Venues are within walking distance. We will have a First Trolley running along 2nd Ave N for First Night Button holders. You must have a button to ride.
First Night button holders will be able to ride the First Trolley to the venues along 2nd Ave. N between the Spa Beach parking lot and the Sunshine Center Auditorium ( see the route on the map) The First Trolley will run from 4:30 pm until 11:30 pm. Look for the trolley stop signs. Be sure to buy your button before you get on the Trolley!
First Night will take place rain or shine as most performances are indoors. First Night will not be cancelled due to weather.
Some venues have restrooms and temporary facilities are available in North and South Straub Parks.
Downtown parking garages are open and metered street parking is available for the whole evening. (See map)