First Night Facts
Purchase First Night Buttons:
Option One: Buy Buttons online November 1st to December 24th for out of state and until December 26th in state (discounted rate)
Option Two: Buy Buttons Locally November 15th – December 30th while supplies last (discounted rate)
Acceptable forms of payment: Cash or checks (unless otherwise noted).
Note: Checks must include a phone number and be made payable to: First Night St. Petersburg
Gas Convenience Stores
- Old Northeast Rally 2131 4th St. N – St. Petersburg
- Rally 10801 Gulf Blvd. – Treasure Island
Kahwa Coffee Shops
- Kahwa Expresso Bar NE 475 2nd Street North – St. Petersburg
- Kahwa Cafe 204 2nd Avenue South – St. Petersburg
- Kahwa Henderson 3928 Henderson Blvd – Tampa
- Shandy Style Boutique 4336 4th St N St Petersburg
- Annex 400 Beach, 400 Beach Drive – St. Petersburg
- Museum of Fine Arts, 255 Beach Dr. NE – St. Petersburg
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown 300 4th St. N – St. Petersburg (Credit or Cash only)
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce 100 2nd Ave N #150 – St. Petersburg (Dec.26th-28th ONLY)
- The Morean Arts Center, 719 Central Ave. – St. Petersburg
- Florida CraftArt, 501 Central Ave. – St. Petersburg
- Chamber of Commerce Visitor’s Center, 100 Second Ave. N – St. Petersburg
- Great Explorations, 1925 4th St N – St. Petersburg
- Imagine Museum, 1901 Central Ave.- St Petersburg
- Craftsman House Gallery, 2955 Central Ave- St. Petersburg
- Florida CraftART, 501 Central Ave- St. Petersburg
- ARTicles 1445 Central Ave- St. Petersburg
- LocalShops1, 2908 Beach Blvd S, Gulfport
- Main Tent sales begin at noon and go until 11:00 p.m. Throughout the evening, tickets can also be purchased at the First Night venues, check out our Events Map for more information for the specific ticket sales and start times at each venue.
Option Three: Day of Event on December 31st (Regular price)
Admissions & Pricing:
When you purchase a First Night button you are supporting over 30 performers and artists. All of our artists are paid and First Night is brought to you by a committed Board of Directors, small staff and dedicated volunteers. First Night is almost entirely supported by private funds. Button sales are important to make sure that the tradition of First Night is available for years to come. It is important to know that almost all of the venues are only accessible with a button, so join us in the fun with the purchase of a limited edition and custom designed button. This year’s limited edition collectors item button design is brought to us by the amazingly talented Carlos Culbertson a.k.a. Zulu Painter.
Advance Sales: $12 for Adults; $5 for children 6-12; 5 and under free.
Button prices on December 31st: $15 for Adults; $10 for children 6-12; 5 and under free.
This event was designed to provide equal opportunity for enjoyment to all participants. If you would like to request any particular aids or services pursuant to disability laws, please contact us at (727) 823-8906 or the City of St. Petersburg Community Affairs Department at (727) 893-7345 or (727) 892-5259 TDD/ TYY. Handicap accessibility ramps can also be found on the google map.
To Downtown St. Petersburg
- From Tampa (North) Take I-275 South to I-375 exit (left lane). Follow signs to Sundial and The Pier. Exit at 9th St. or 4th St. See our map for the available parking areas.
- From Bradenton (South) Take I-275 North to I-375 exit (right lanes). Follow signs to Sundial and The Pier. Exit at 9th St. or 4th St See our map for the available parking areas.
Park in one of the Parking garages and wear your walking shoes. Venues are within walking distance, approximately a 1.5 mile walk to visit all of the venues. You can also hitch a ride on the St Pete Trolley which also stops along the First Night route until 10:00 p.m. Please refer to the looper schedule for more information.
Hitch a ride on the St Pete Looper Trolley– it’s FREE this year and has an expanded route! A First Night button is not required to ride the Trolley from 4:00-10:00 p.m.
First Night will take place rain or shine as most performances are indoors. First Night will not be cancelled due to weather.
Some venues have restrooms and temporary facilities are available in North and South Straub Parks.
Downtown parking garages are open and metered street parking is available for the whole evening. (See map)