First Night Admission Buttons
First Night Admission Buttons are on sale here!
We just mailed out our first group of buttons! Don't wait too long as people are snapping them up! We will mail them out until Christmas!
If you purchase your buttons online after Dec. 25th , you will need to bring your printed receipt to the First Night Information Booth located at the corner of Beach Drive and 2nd Ave. NE. and redeem it for your button. Admission button online sales will discontinue as of noon on December 30, 2013.
First Night Admission Buttons will go on sale locally at Thanksgiving
- $10 adults
- $5 children 6-12
- Children 5 and under are free
DEC 31st Price
- $15 adults
- $10 children 6-12
- Children 5 and under free, no button necessary
LOCAL BUTTON SALE OUTLETS INCLUDE:
Gas Convenience Stores
- Old Northeast Rally 2131 4th St. N – St. Petersburg
- Treasure Island, Rally 10801 Gulf Blvd. - Treasure Island
- Island Citgo, 5401 Seminole Blvd. - Seminole
Kahwa Coffee Shops
- Kahwa Espresso Bar @ Bayfront Medical Center 701 6th Avenue South- St, Petersburg
- Kahwa Expresso Bar NE 475 2nd Street North - St. Petersburg
- Kahwa Cafe 204 2nd Avenue South - St. Petersburg
- Kahwa Espresso Bar @ The Element Building 808 North Tampa Street - TAMPA
- Kahwa Henderson 3928 Henderson Blvd - Tampa
Downtown Sales Location
- Museum of Fine Arts, Arts 255 Beach Dr. NE - St. Petersburg
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown 300 4th St. N - St. Petersburg
- ARTicles, 1445 Central Ave. - St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce 100 2nd Ave N #150 - St. Petersburg
- The Morean Arts Center, 719 Central Ave. - St. Petersburg
- Florida CraftArt 501 Central Ave. - St. Petersburg
Tickets will be available on New Years Eve at all venues where First Night Performers and/or Activities are scheduled. The main information booth for First Night is located on the South End of the Museum of Fine Arts, on the corner of Beach Drive and Second Avenue NE. Sales start at 2 pm Dec. .31st
Please Buy a Button!
First Night is supported almost entirely by private funds. Button sales are important to make sure that the tradition of First Night is available for the years to come. Many venues are only accessible with a button. All artists are paid and the event is produced by a small, part-time staff and our terrific volunteers.
REMEMBER: Our artist designed lighted buttons is a limited edition. Buy early to assure you get one of these collector’s items! Hand stamps will be used after buttons are gone at the event.
This event was designed to provide equal opportunity for enjoyment to all participants. If you would like to request any particular aids or services pursuant to disability laws, please contact the City of St Petersburg Community Affairs Department at 727-823-8906.