First Night Admission Buttons
First Night Admission Buttons will go on sale at Thanksgiving
Tickets will be available on New Years Eve at all venues where First Night Performers and/or Activities are scheduled. The main information booth for First Night is located on the South End of the Museum of Fine Arts, on the corner of Beach Drive and Second Avenue NE.
After December 26, please bring your printed receipt to the First Night® Information Booth located at the corner of Beach Drive and 2nd Ave. N. and redeem for your button. Admission button on line sales will discontinue as of 12:00 pm on December 30, 2013.
- Downtown Courtyard Marriott 300 4th St. N- St. Petersburg
- Old Northeast Rally 2131 4th Street N - St. Petersburg
- Articles - 1445 Central Ave. - St. Petersburg
Select Starbucks locations will begin selling buttons on Deceember 6th.
- Baywalk - 199 1sth Ave N - St. Petersburg
- 4th Street & 9th Ave - 900 4th Street N - St. Petersburg
- 4th St & 50th Ave - 4946 4th Street N - St. Petersburg
- 4th St & 89th Ave - 8801 4th Street N - St. Petersburg
Also these locations will begin to sell the first week in December.
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce - 100 2nd Ave N #150 St Petersburg
- Museum of Fine Arts 255 Beach Dr. NE – St. Petersburg
- Morean Arts Center 719 Central Ave. – St. Petersburg
At First Night Major Venues:
First Night Information Tent (Beach Dr. & 2nd Ave.NE) (Beginning 2 pm Dec.31st)
- $10 adults
- $5 children 6-12
- Children 5 and under are free
DEC 31st Price
- $15 adults
- $10 children 6-12
- Children 5 and under free, no button necessary
Please Buy a Button!
First Night is supported almost entirely by private funds. Button sales are important to make sure that the tradition of First Night is available for the years to come. Many venues are only accessible with a button. All artists are paid and the event is produced by a small, part-time staff and our terrific volunteers.
REMEMBER: Our artist designed lighted buttons is a limited edition. Buy early to assure you get one of these collector’s items! Hand stamps will be used after buttons are gone at the event.
This event was designed to provide equal opportunity for enjoyment to all participants. If you would like to request any particular aids or services pursuant to disability laws, please contact the City of St Petersburg Community Affairs Department at 727-823-8906.